Lime Frozen Yogurt made in the Ninja Creami is easy to make, fresh, creamy, and delicious. The tart lime is balanced by sweetened yogurt. Delightful!
Looking for a delicious and refreshing vegan dessert that’s perfect for hot summer days? Look no further than this plant-based lime frozen yogurt made in a Ninja Creami!
Want to Learn How to Use the Ninja Creami? Try This Ninja Creami Experience Course with Kathy Hester
This recipe is easy to make and features the tangy and fresh flavor of lime. The Ninja Creami is an amazing machine that transforms frozen fruit into a creamy and smooth consistency that’s perfect for making vegan desserts. This lime dessert is both creamy and delicious, making it the perfect treat to cool down on a hot day. With a combination of tart and sweet flavors, this dessert is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth while also providing a refreshing and wholesome treat.
This tasty dessert is vegan because it’s made without any animal products like milk or eggs. The key ingredient is lime, which provides a tart and refreshing flavor.
Try this Chocolate Ice Cream Recipe!
It’s a perfect dessert for those looking for a healthier option, and the fresh, natural ingredients make it a great choice for anyone who loves the taste of lime. Enjoy this delicious and plant-based frozen yogurt guilt-free!
Get a Ninja Creami!
Get your own Ninja Creami using THIS affiliate link. I use this machine almost every day. I love it … and I think you will, too.
The ingredients are simple, mostly lime juice, sugar, and vegan yogurt blended up in the Ninja Creami until it becomes a creamy and smooth consistency. Then, simply enjoy the delicious and tangy flavor of the vegan lime frozen yogurt!
- Lime juice and zest
- Plant-based yogurt (I used Silk soy sweetened vanilla)
Why You’ll Love Lime Frozen Yogurt
- Fresh lime juice and zest create a bright and citrusy flavor that is both refreshing and satisfying!
- It’s incredibly easy to make and healthy, too.
- Simple ingredients.
Lime Frozen Yogurt in the Ninja Creami (Vegan, GF)
Lime Frozen Yogurt made in the Ninja Creami is easy to make, fresh, creamy, and delicious. The tart lime is balanced by sweetened yogurt. Delightful! Vegan and gluten-free!
- 2 limes, (juice and zest)
- 1 1/2 cups plant-based yogurt
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup plant-based milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- tiny pinch salt
- maple syrup
- Juice and zest two limes. Set the zest aside.
- Blend everything but the lime zest in a high-speed blender until very smooth. Then stir in the lime zest.
- Pour the yogurt mixture into the Ninja Creami container and freeze for at least a few hours or, even better, overnight... until the mix is frozen solid.
- Allow to defrost for about 5 minutes and then process in the Ninja Creami using the ice cream setting. Do a respin if it's not smooth enough.
- Sprinkle on additional lime zest, if desired, and drizzle with a bit of maple syrup and lime juice.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 238Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 6mgSodium: 102mgCarbohydrates: 53gFiber: 1gSugar: 48gProtein: 5g
Hello! I’m Lisa, a vegan artist, photographer, author, Vegan Life Coach Educator, and RYT 200 yoga teacher. I love showing others how simple and delicious a plant-based diet can be. I draw and paint, cook, write, take lots of pics, eat lots of chocolate, and practice gratitude daily.