Chocolate Cherry Hearts are simple and delicious and perfect for you and your sweetie any day of the year. They’re vegan, plant-based, and mainly whole food. There’s a recipe video below which includes...
Top Posts & Pages
- DIY Impossible Burger 2.0 Recipe Make it at Home
- I'm Possible Burger, Beyond the Impossible Burger Recipe
- Vegan Butter Burger Plant-Based Recipe
- Easy Vegan Pad Thai Soup Gluten-Free Plant-Based Recipe
- Easy Vegan Sausage Gravy for a Plant-Based Breakfast
- Just Vegan Egg Scramble Your Own JUST Egg!
- Vegan Pork Tenderloin Roast with Apples and Onions
- Southern Style Not Fried Boneless Tofu aka Vegan Fried Chicken
- Vegan Breakfast Sausage Plant-Based Recipe
- DIY Beyond Sausage Make Your Own Vegan Brats
New from: Raw on $10 a Day
Orange Turmeric Tea is delicious and has a number of health benefits! It uses just a few commonly found ingredients, too! Tumeric is famously anti-inflammatory and can be enjoyed in many ways, including juiced...
Storing surplus lemons, limes, oranges, and more the right way can save you time and money! Buy fresh when prices are good and then store for later! Bright and beautiful, juicy and vibrant …...
Guacamole Soup is Creamy Delicious Guacamole Soup is a creamy, spicy, tasty dish with lots of delicious cilantro. If avocados are on sale, this can be made for as little as $1 a serving....