Try these simple vegan recipes for a tasty plant-based Super Bowl! These delicious but easy to make dishes are great for game day parties and any other get-togethers!
Dips, Spreads, and Salsas
Everyone loves dips, chips, spreads, and salsas. And everyone has their favorite style, whether it’s creamy/cheesy, or more on the spicy side. I admit I favor the creamy/cheesy variety. Try any of these to satisfy your party goers snack attacks!
1. Hummus Platter Three Ways from Rainbow Nourishments
This loaded hummus platter with three different options from Anthea is a truly beautiful thing.
2. Best Vegan Cheeseburger Dip (Ever!) from Planted365
This vegan cheeseburger dip is seriously the best I’ve ever tried. It’s gooey and cheesy and so easy to make.
3. Smokey Jalapeno Black Bean Dip from The Vegan 8
An interesting twist on black bean dip!
Finger Foods & Chips
Little bites that are gobbled easily from the hand. These are all simple snacks that are easy, too.
4. Spicy, Crunchy Roasted Chickpea Snacks from Veganosity
Delicious little protein-packed nuggets! These would go over so well at my house!
5. Bacon Flavored Roasted Chickpeas from MyDarling Vegan
Mmm, vegan bacon flavored.
6. The Perfect Cheesy Kale Chips from My Darling Vegan
Who says party food can’t be healthy? These cheesy kale chips really do look perfect!
7. Breaded and Fried Cauliflower Nuggets from Elephantastic Vegan
So good and healthy at the same time!
Burgers & Chick’n & Meatballs, Oh My!
Burgers & chick’n & meatballs are always a hit and always hit the spot. These are all delicious veggie burgers and meatballs, and plant-based chick’n. For burgers, make them regular sized if serving dinner and slider-sized for appetizers.
8. Jackfruit Kentucky Fried Chicken from So Vegan
The breading on these looks about perfect!
9. The I’m Possible Burger from Planted365 (that’s me!)
This is a tasty imitation of the Impossible Burger and Beyond Burger.
10. Cheesy Potato Meatball Bake from Planted365
The meatballs in this are perfect and the cheese sauce is the easiest I’ve ever made.
11. Easy Hummus Chickpea Veggie Burger from Kitchen Treaty
Love this blog! The recipes are great and the storytelling is as well.
12. Southern Style Not Fried Boneless Tofu (aka Vegan Fried Chicken) from Planted365
Nuggets of crispy not fried chick’n. They go with just about any dipping sauce!
13. Air Fryer BBQ Lentil Meatballs from Vegan Yack Attack
These meatballs made in the air fryer look amazing and this is an awesome blog. Jackie has lots of advice for new vegans and delicious recipes for everyone.
14. BBQ Cauliflower Wings from Nora Cooks
These look amazing and delicious, healthy, too.
Tacos aren’t just mighty delicious, they’re easy to serve and everyone loves them. Try these!
15. Loaded Taco Fries with Lime Crema from A Virtual Vegan
This deliciously decadent looking recipe from A Virtual Vegan features a creamy lime sauce but is, amazingly, oil-free.
16. Vegan Fried Chick’n Tacos from Planted365
Fried chicken tacos with a creamy guacamole!
17. Crunchy Baked Black Bean Mini Tacos from Veggie Inspired
These are too cute! Like little taco sliders.
18. Taco Cups from So Vegan
Such a great idea but so easy. These could be made with corn tortillas for those wanting to stay away from the gluten.
19. Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies from Plant and Vine
These. I want. You can’t go wrong with chocolate chip cookies! I would sub GF flour in these, but they look spectacular.
20. Vegan Peanut Butter Bars from spabettie
These are vegan, gluten-free snacks that are easy to make and so yummy. I like how simple these are to make and to serve. I love Kristina’s minimalist approach to everything.
21. Peanut Butter and Chocolate Popcorn Balls from Veganosity
So many things to like about these! Sweet, salty, chocolate. Yum!
22. Healthier Chocolate Caramel Cookie Cups from A Virtual Vegan
I dunno if these are traditional game day treats, but … I. Want. Them.
23. Chocolate Banana Cake from Delightful Adventures
No eggs, butter, or oil. But look at it! So good.
24. 3-Ingredient Grain Free Granola Bars from Power Hungry
Vegan keto recipe for when you want to party but stick to your plan, too.
25. Chocolate Orange Truffles from Planted365
These are delicately flavored with orange but are still deliciously chocolate! They’re bite-sized and so easy to serve! Make extras!
Hello! I’m Lisa, a vegan artist, photographer, author, Vegan Life Coach Educator, and RYT 200 yoga teacher. I love showing others how simple and delicious a plant-based diet can be. I draw and paint, cook, write, take lots of pics, eat lots of chocolate, and practice gratitude daily.