Happy Vegan Holidays!
Happy holidays! I hope you’re enjoying your spring and whatever way you celebrate it, these awesome vegan holiday recipes and plant-based ideas will make it delicious!
Looking for delicious, easy to make, healthy vegan recipes for Easter or any holiday? Look no further. There are tasty vegan main dishes here, along with sides, and delectable desserts.
Check out these pretty photos. To see each full recipe, simply click on the link or photo.
Vegan Main Dishes for Easter
1. Carrot Pizza with Carrot Pizza Sauce from Veggie Desserts
This carrot pizza has carrot in the base and in the carrot pizza sauce! The carrot gives it a subtly sweet flavour and adds a lovely orange colour.
2. Vegan Pork Tenderloin Roast with Apples and Onions from Planted365
This vegan pork tenderloin is deliciously deceptive. It looks very close to the familiar roast but is made entirely from yummy, healthy plants.
3. Roasted Seitan with Peppers and Portobello Mushrooms from The Vegan Atlas
This delectable preparation of roasted seitan, colorful bell peppers, and portobello mushrooms is simple enough to make for a weeknight meal and festive enough for any special occasion.
4. Roast Feast from Planted365
Vegan Roast Feast is a delicious and easy-to-make plant-based main dish.
5. Whole Roasted Cauliflower from Profusion Curry
Beautifully crusted on the outside and moist-tender on the inside, this gorgeous preparation of cauliflower will make a star centerpiece at any party.
Vegan Easter Side Dishes
6. Rosemary Roasted Cauliflower and Grapes from Heartbeet Kitchen
This is a simple recipe that just needs a little love from the oven. The fresh rosemary blends with the crispy bits of cauliflower and the grapes shrink into sweetness. Eat this as a side dish or if you’re like me, have a main dish and then proceed to eat all of this, turning your meal into two main dishes.
7. Southern Style Potato Salad from Planted365
Just like the southern style potato salad I remember from when I was a kid. Creamy, starchy, mustardy. Delish.
8. Instant Pot Potato Salad w/ Fresh Herbs from My Wife Can Cook
So maybe the question shouldn’t be Are you going to have potato salad?, but rather, What kind of potato salad are you going to fix?
9. Butternut Squash Mac and Cheese from Pepper Bowl
This vegan butternut squash mac and cheese recipe is a healthier tweak to the regular version. The sauce made with butternut squash, which makes the dish not only creamy but also taste better than the ready made ones.
10. Easy Maple Sweet Potato Soup from Planted365
This vegan sweet potato soup is made even more delicious with a bit of maple syrup.
11. Greek Lemon Roasted Potatoes from Veggies Save the Day
Greek Lemon Roasted Potatoes with Chickpeas is a flavorful one-dish meal. This easy family-friendly recipe is vegan and gluten-free.
12. Vegan Hot Cross Buns from Delightful Adventures
Bake up a batch of these fluffy, perfectly spiced Vegan Hot Cross Buns to make your Easter celebration complete! They’re so good, you’ll want to make them year-round!
13. Air Fryer Asparagus and Mushrooms from Little Sunny Kitchen
Air fryer asparagus makes a great side dish to be served on the side of any meal! Cooked to perfection in just 8 minutes, this recipe is easy, quick and requires very minimal effort.
14. Instant Pot Garlic Roasted Potatoes from Sandhya’s Kitchen
Crispy on the outside, soft and fluffy on the inside. These 7 Ingredients Garlic Roasted Potatoes are an ideal dish for the festive season …
15. Green Pea and Mint Soup from Profusion Curry
This Green Pea and Mint Soup is awesomely delicious combination of flavors. It instantly reminds you of spring breeze. The mint gives very unusual and unexpected twist to this refreshing soup.
16 Best Salad Dressing Ever (Really!) from Planted365
This is, seriously, the best salad dressing ever. Really. It has all the flavs. A little bit of just about everything and it turned out remarkably balanced and deliciously flavorful.
17. Green Bean Casserole from My Wife Can Cook
This recipe is vegan, paleo, and gluten-free!
18. Vegan Onion Mushroom Gravy from Planted365
This easy vegan onion mushroom gravy is simple to make, uses one pot, and takes less than 20 minutes to make.
19. Vegan Cole Slaw from Greedy Gourmet
Nothing satisfies quite as much as a bite of creamy and crunchy vegan coleslaw.
20. Sweet and Sour Quinoa Salad from Mama Latina Tips
Here’s a side dish that has so much going for it, it’s almost hard to cover it all.
21. Strawberry Avocado Kale Salad from Veggies Save the Day
This oil-free Strawberry Avocado Kale Salad can be made in advance for meals on the go and will last a few days refrigerated.
22. Tomato Mint Salad from What a Girl Eats
Tomato Balsamic Mint Salad with shallots is the perfect way to enjoy garden tomatoes!
Last but certainly not least, these delectable vegan desserts will be enjoyed by anyone with a sweet tooth.
23. No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie from Shane and Simple
This Easy Vegan No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie is rich, dark, creamy, smooth and absolutely delicious. Only 8 simple ingredients and no baking.
24. Vegan Carrot Cake from Little Sunny Kitchen
This recipe produces the perfect vegan carrot cake. It’s so simple, moist and flavourful! The batter is prepared in just 15 minutes, then the cake is baked till perfection for an hour.
25. Chocolate Orange Truffles from Planted365
Chocolate Orange Truffles may be the best dessert ever. These are so easy to make and they smell heavenly.
26. Healthy No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Easter Nest Cookies from Joy Food Sunshine
These Healthy No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Easter Nest Cookies are made with only 8 good-for-you ingredients ready in 15 minutes! They’re the perfect treat to celebrate Easter!
27. Chocolate SunButter Eggs from The Fit Cookie
Make some homemade allergy-friendly Easter candy that is peanut free, gluten free, and dairy free with these delicious Chocolate SunButter Eggs! They are soy free and vegan, too!
28. Almost Raw Fruit Tarts from Planted365
These almost raw fruit tarts are super simple and quick to make but are delicious, super healthy, and use common ingredients found at most local groceries.
29. Vegan Key Lime Mousse from This Mama Cooks
This Vegan Key Lime Mousse is tasty enough to serve to everyone and fits a variety of special dietary needs. It’s a wonderful dish to serve at parties because it’s dairy free, sugar free, gluten free, vegan and more!
30. Gluten-Free Chocolate Cookie Dough Eggs from The Fit Cookie
If you enjoy chocolate peanut butter eggs for Easter, then you’ll love these Gluten Free Chocolate Cookie Dough Eggs! They are easy to make plus they’re gluten, soy, nut, and dairy free!
Hello! I’m Lisa, a vegan artist, photographer, author, Vegan Life Coach Educator, and RYT 200 yoga teacher. I love showing others how simple and delicious a plant-based diet can be. I draw and paint, cook, write, take lots of pics, eat lots of chocolate, and practice gratitude daily.
Some delicious looking dishes! Thank you for including me!
You’re welcome ?