- 2 medium zucchini, noodled ($2.30)
- 1 medium onion, chopped ($.05)
- 1/2 lb baby snap peas ($.80)
- 1 carrot, grated ($.10)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil ($.20)
- 2 tablespoons agave ($.20)
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar ($.20)
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed ($.10)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
used to think breaded and fried was the only way to eat zucchini. Now,
I’m totally into raw zucchini noodles. They’re so easy to make and have a
wonderful but mild flavor of their own, so they work well with just
noodles out the zucchini with a spiralizer, grater, or with a vegetable
peeler. Toss the noodles together with the whole snap peas, chopped
onion, and grated carrot. In a small cup, whisk together the oil, agave,
vinegar, garlic, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes. Toss with the
noodles until coated.
hour or so, or gently dehydrated for a bit.
carbs: 46 gr
protein: 10 gr
Hello! I’m Lisa, a vegan artist, photographer, author, Vegan Life Coach Educator, and RYT 200 yoga teacher. I love showing others how simple and delicious a plant-based diet can be. I draw and paint, cook, write, take lots of pics, eat lots of chocolate, and practice gratitude daily.