- 1 head leaf lettuce ($.77)
- 10 ounces mushrooms, sliced ($2.19)
- 1 zucchini, sliced ($.66)
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced ($1.59)
- 1 medium onion, chopped ($.15)
- 2 tablespoons agave ($.20)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil ($.20)
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar ($.20)
- 2 cloves garlic
- whole flaxseeds
the marinade, which is the olive oil, agave, balsamic vinegar, and
garlic. Slice and chop the mushrooms, zucchini, red bell pepper, and
onion. For this recipe, I cut the zucchini into matchstick sized pieces.
Toss with the marinade in a shakeable container (I just use a large
ziplock box) and let sit for up to a couple hours. Place on teflex
sheets and dehydrate for about an hour, just until warm and slightly
the lettuce and top with the warm veggies. Mix up just a bit more
additional marinade to use as a dressing, if desired. Salt and pepper to
taste, and top with a sprinkle of whole flaxseeds.
Hello! I’m Lisa, a vegan artist, photographer, author, Vegan Life Coach Educator, and RYT 200 yoga teacher. I love showing others how simple and delicious a plant-based diet can be. I draw and paint, cook, write, take lots of pics, eat lots of chocolate, and practice gratitude daily.