- 2 carrots ($.30)
- 2 bananas, sliced and frozen ($.40)
- 1 apple, peeled and chopped ($.50)
- 1 tablespoon agave ($.20)
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- water for blending, about 1 cup
In a blender, puree all ingredients until very smooth. A high speed blender will smooth out all the little carrot bits, and a less high powered one will leave a bit of pulp. If you’re very opposed to pulp, juice the carrots instead.
Hello! I’m Lisa, a vegan artist, photographer, author, Vegan Life Coach Educator, and RYT 200 yoga teacher. I love showing others how simple and delicious a plant-based diet can be. I draw and paint, cook, write, take lots of pics, eat lots of chocolate, and practice gratitude daily.