- 1 head broccoli, chopped into florets ($1.29)
- 1 small pineapple, cut into chunks ($3.00)
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced ($.25)
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced ($1.00)
- 1 carrot, peeled and shaved ($.10)
- 1 cup snow peas ($.50)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil ($.20)
- 3 tablespoons agave ($.30)
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar ($.30)
This is light but also hearty and quite filling, especially served warm straight from the dehydrator.
Prepare the fruit and vegetables as directed above. In a small cup, whisk together the olive oil, agave, and balsamic vinegar. In a medium bowl, pour the mixture over the fruit and vegetables and stir to coat. Spread out on a lined dehydrator tray. Dehydrate at 115 degrees for about 2 hours, or until softened and warmed through.
Hello! I’m Lisa, a vegan artist, photographer, author, Vegan Life Coach Educator, and RYT 200 yoga teacher. I love showing others how simple and delicious a plant-based diet can be. I draw and paint, cook, write, take lots of pics, eat lots of chocolate, and practice gratitude daily.