- 8 ounces assorted greens ($2.00)
- 1 apple, sliced ($1.25)
- 1 cup grapes ($.90)
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced ($.25)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice ($.20)
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar ($.10)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil ($.20)
- 2 tablespoons agave ($.40)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- cracked black pepper
the greens with apple slices, grapes and onion slices. Whisk together
the remaining ingredients, and drizzle over the two salads.
Hello! I’m Lisa, a vegan artist, photographer, author, Vegan Life Coach Educator, and RYT 200 yoga teacher. I love showing others how simple and delicious a plant-based diet can be. I draw and paint, cook, write, take lots of pics, eat lots of chocolate, and practice gratitude daily.