- 1/2 cup mango chunks ($.40)
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil ($.20)
- 1 tablespoon agave ($.10)
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar ($.10)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice ($.20)
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 head romaine ($1.89)
- 1 medium onion
- 4 stalks celery ($.20)
Combine all the dressing ingredients in a bullet type blender and pureed until smooth. (I use small canning jars with the blade assembly of my regular blender.)
Toss together the chopped romaine, chopped celery, chopped onion, and add some walnuts. Top with the mango dressing.
Hello! I’m Lisa, a vegan artist, photographer, author, Vegan Life Coach Educator, and RYT 200 yoga teacher. I love showing others how simple and delicious a plant-based diet can be. I draw and paint, cook, write, take lots of pics, eat lots of chocolate, and practice gratitude daily.