- 2 cups peas ($1.75)
- 1 avocado ($1.49)
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk ($.70)
- 1 small onion ($.15)
- 1 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper (or to taste)
aside a half cup of the peas.
- In a blender, puree the rest of the peas, avocado, almond milk, and salt and pepper until very smooth.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour in bowls and top with the reserved peas and minced onion.
Hello! I’m Lisa, a vegan artist, photographer, author, Vegan Life Coach Educator, and RYT 200 yoga teacher. I love showing others how simple and delicious a plant-based diet can be. I draw and paint, cook, write, take lots of pics, eat lots of chocolate, and practice gratitude daily.