You have to remind yourself this is good for you. It’s so delicious it feels downright decadent. The hemp milk makes it super creamy and luscious.
- 1 orange, peeled and frozen ($.50)
- 2 bananas, peeled, sliced, and frozen ($.40)
- 1 cup hemp milk ($1.00)
- 3 tablespoons cacao powder ($.30)
- 1/2 teaspoon orange extract
- few drops stevia (optional)
- pinch salt
- 6 ice cubes
- water for blending, if necessary
- In a high speed blender, puree all ingredients until very smooth and creamy.
- Add water if needed for ease of blender or if a thinner smoothie is desired.
nutritional information: calories: 339 fat: 14 gr carbs: 43 gr protein: 8 gr
Hello! I’m Lisa, a vegan artist, photographer, author, Vegan Life Coach Educator, and RYT 200 yoga teacher. I love showing others how simple and delicious a plant-based diet can be. I draw and paint, cook, write, take lots of pics, eat lots of chocolate, and practice gratitude daily.