- 2 tablespoons agave ($.20)
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder ($.40)
- 1 teaspoon cardamom ($.05)
- 1 cup almonds, soaked and dehydrated ($2.50)
- In a small bowl, stir together the agave and cacao powder until
completely blended and the cacao powder is moistened. Add the almonds
and stir until well coated.
- Place on a lined dehydrator tray in clumps about an inch or two
across. Sprinkle with a light dusting of sea salt. A chunky sea salt
goes especially nice.
- Dehydrate for several hours. Remove and let stand for several
minutes before serving or packaging. The clusters will become more firm
as they cool.
Variation 2: Add a quarter cup of dehydrated cherries, which will add a sweet and tart element.
Hello! I’m Lisa, a vegan artist, photographer, author, Vegan Life Coach Educator, and RYT 200 yoga teacher. I love showing others how simple and delicious a plant-based diet can be. I draw and paint, cook, write, take lots of pics, eat lots of chocolate, and practice gratitude daily.