Vegan asparagus recipes? Yes, please! It’s spring and that means asparagus! This is the time that this deliciously healthy vegetable is most available and also at its peak of flavor and freshness! Try...
Top Posts & Pages
- DIY Impossible Burger 2.0 Recipe Make it at Home
- I'm Possible Burger, Beyond the Impossible Burger Recipe
- Vegan Butter Burger Plant-Based Recipe
- Just Vegan Egg Scramble Your Own JUST Egg!
- Easy Vegan Sausage Gravy for a Plant-Based Breakfast
- Vegan Pork Tenderloin Roast with Apples and Onions
- DIY Beyond Sausage Make Your Own Vegan Brats
- Southern Style Not Fried Boneless Tofu aka Vegan Fried Chicken
- Almost Instant Vegan Cheese Sauce Recipe Easy No Nuts
New from: Raw on $10 a Day
Blueberry Smoothie Jar is a delicious recipe from Plant-Based Meal Prep by Jackie Sobon from the website Vegan Yack Attack. This gorgeous book is full of recipes (100+), info, and tips to successfully prep for...
This Raw Food Tropical Blue Smoothie Bowl is beautiful. It’s also super easy and quick to make and packed with awesome raw nutrition. It has lots of sweet fruit like pineapple and banana and...
Chili Lime Kale Chips are raw, vegan, oil-free, just a little sweet, and totally delicious. They’re also crazy simple to make. Kale is amazingly healthy. It’s known as being “nutrient-dense,” because it has lots...