This delicious, flavorful sweet potato cheese is firm and sliceable. It’s slightly similar in taste and texture to Daiya but less expensive and is made of commonly available ingredients. Why Vegan Cheese? Cheese...
Top Posts & Pages
- DIY Impossible Burger 2.0 Recipe Make it at Home
- I'm Possible Burger, Beyond the Impossible Burger Recipe
- Vegan Butter Burger Plant-Based Recipe
- The Bernie Burger: Sweet and Spicy Vegan Burger
- Just Vegan Egg Scramble Your Own JUST Egg!
- Vegan Pork Tenderloin Roast with Apples and Onions
- DIY Beyond Sausage Make Your Own Vegan Brats
- Southern Style Not Fried Boneless Tofu aka Vegan Fried Chicken
- Vegan Breakfast Sausage Plant-Based Recipe
New from: Raw on $10 a Day
Guacamole Soup is Creamy Delicious Guacamole Soup is a creamy, spicy, tasty dish with lots of delicious cilantro. If avocados are on sale, this can be made for as little as $1 a serving....
How to Freeze Avocados Freezing avocados to preserve them for later is quick and easy and can help you save both time and money, especially if you enjoy raw or vegan food! We were...
Chocolate Cashew Tarts are Delicious! Chocolate Cashew Tarts are a yummy, chocolate raw food dessert that’s simple to make with easy to find ingredients and is totally delicious. Even better, they’re not all that...