This delicious, flavorful sweet potato cheese is firm and sliceable. It’s slightly similar in taste and texture to Daiya but less expensive and is made of commonly available ingredients. Why Vegan Cheese? Cheese...
Top Posts & Pages
- I'm Possible Burger, Beyond the Impossible Burger Recipe
- DIY Impossible Burger 2.0 Recipe Make it at Home
- Vegan Butter Burger Plant-Based Recipe
- Best Vegan Chocolate Cake Recipe Gluten-Free Easy
- Easy Vegan Sausage Gravy for a Plant-Based Breakfast
- Southern Style Not Fried Boneless Tofu aka Vegan Fried Chicken
- Strawberry Rhubarb Jam Cake Vegan Gluten-Free Recipe
- Strawberry Rhubarb Jam Quick and Easy No Pectin Recipe
- Just Vegan Egg Scramble Your Own JUST Egg!
- DIY Beyond Sausage Make Your Own Vegan Brats
New from: Raw on $10 a Day
Lime Chipotle Avocados are a delicious raw food treat that is super easy to make in just a minute or two and use ingredients you probably have on hand already! Lime Chipotle Avocados are...
Orange Turmeric Tea is delicious and has a number of health benefits! It uses just a few commonly found ingredients, too! Tumeric is famously anti-inflammatory and can be enjoyed in many ways, including juiced...
Storing surplus lemons, limes, oranges, and more the right way can save you time and money! Buy fresh when prices are good and then store for later! Bright and beautiful, juicy and vibrant …...