- 2 bananas, sliced and frozen ($.60)
- 1/2 cup almond milk ($.40)
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder or cocoa powder
- pinch salt
- few drops of stevia, if more sweetness is desired
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil ($.80)
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder or cocoa powder ($.80)
- 1/4 cup finely ground coconut palm sugar ($.80)
- pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped pistachios ($.40)
- Place all fudgesicle ingredients into blender and puree until very smooth. Add more almond milk or water if needed to facilitate blending.
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze for several hours until fully frozen.
- Prepare the chocolate shell coating.
- Place all the chocolate shell coating ingredients into a small bowl and stir well until smooth.
- Remove the fidgesicles from the freezer and pop them out of their molds.
- Dip the fudgescicles into the hard chocolate shell, or drizzle it over them to coat.
- Just heating the coconut oil up enough to melt it and not any warmer will yield the best results. If needed, gently remelt the chocolate hard shell.
- Add a sprinkle of chopped pistachios or other chopped nut, if desired. Cacao nibs also work well.
- Any leftovers can be wrapped and stored in the freezer for a week or so.
fat: 10 gr
carbs: 25 gr
protein: 2 gr
Hello! I’m Lisa, a vegan artist, photographer, author, Vegan Life Coach Educator, and RYT 200 yoga teacher. I love showing others how simple and delicious a plant-based diet can be. I draw and paint, cook, write, take lots of pics, eat lots of chocolate, and practice gratitude daily.