Mango Carrot Smoothie: Easy Affordable Raw Food Recipe
This is like a big glass of frosty sunshine. The mango is super sweet and I love adding even more tasty beta carotene in the form of carrots. Freeze the mango chunks overnight for a cold morning treat.
- 3 cups mango, frozen (about 1 lb) ($3.00)
- 2 cups carrots, cut into one inch pieces ($.60)
- 1 orange, peeled ($.90)
- 1 cup water (or almond milk), or more for blending
- Place all ingredients into blender and process until very smooth.
- (Optional) For popsicles (see below), pour into molds and freeze for several hours or overnight.
nutritional information: calories: 146 fat: 0 gr carbs: 38 gr protein: 3 gr
This smoothie (like most) makes excellent popsicles. Just pour into popsicle molds and freeze for several hours or overnight. Remove from molds and enjoy!