made this salad. It was an amazing salad, too, I can’t wait to have one!
Salads are the only thing I’m craving so far!
- 1 head green leaf lettuce ($1.70)
- 1 carrot ($.05)
- 1/2 cucumber ($.25)
- 1 tomato ($.50)
- 1/4 onion, sliced
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar ($.30)
- 3 tablespoons tahini ($.60)
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos (agave or maple syrup works well, too) ($.60)
- 1teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Assemble salad
- Whisk together the dressing ingredients and pour over salad.
Hello! I’m Lisa, a vegan artist, photographer, author, Vegan Life Coach Educator, and RYT 200 yoga teacher. I love showing others how simple and delicious a plant-based diet can be. I draw and paint, cook, write, take lots of pics, eat lots of chocolate, and practice gratitude daily.