serves 1 ~ $2.15 per serving
- 3 tablespoons ground chia seeds ($.30)
- 4 tablespoons hemp protein powder ($.30)
- 2 bananas, frozen ($.70)
- 1 cup cold almond milk ($.40)
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder ($.40)
- a few drops stevia
- a few chopped pistachios ($.05)
This is a simple, creamy ~ kind of decadent ~ way to start the day, that’s also packed with healthy protein and omega-3s.
In a blender, combine all ingredients except for the pistachios. Puree
until very smooth. Top with a few chopped pistachios, if desired.
Hello! I’m Lisa, a vegan artist, photographer, author, Vegan Life Coach Educator, and RYT 200 yoga teacher. I love showing others how simple and delicious a plant-based diet can be. I draw and paint, cook, write, take lots of pics, eat lots of chocolate, and practice gratitude daily.