- 1 cup macadamia nuts ($5.00)
- 3/4 cup water
- zest and juice from one lime ($.50)
- 1 teaspoon chipotle seasoning ($.10)
- 1 tablespoon agave ($.20)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- In a small blender (I’ve found the small bullet type work the best on small quantities like this), puree all ingredients until very smooth. It will thicken up quite a bit once it chills. If it’s too thick, just thin down with a bit of water. Keeps in the refrigerator for up to five days.
*edited to change amount of water from one cup to three quarters cup.
Hello! I’m Lisa, a vegan artist, photographer, author, Vegan Life Coach Educator, and RYT 200 yoga teacher. I love showing others how simple and delicious a plant-based diet can be. I draw and paint, cook, write, take lots of pics, eat lots of chocolate, and practice gratitude daily.