Thick and Creamy Avocado Lemon Tarragon Dressing
serves 2 ~ $2.98 per serving
- 1 avocado ($1.49)
- 1/2 large cucumber ($.69)
- 1/4 medium onion
- juice and zest of one lemon ($.69)
- 1 tablespoon agave ($.10)
- 1 teaspoon tarragon ($.10)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 -1 cup water for blending
a blender, puree all the dressing ingredients until smooth and creamy.
This can be a very thick dressing or a bit thinner, depending on how
much water is added. I used all the dressing on two salads, but any
leftovers can be stored in the fridge for up to a few days.
calories: 315 fat: 15 gr carbs: 43 gr protein: 8 gr