- 1 avocado, chopped ($.88)
- 2 medium apples, peeled and chopped ($1.29)
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- handful arugula leaves ($.50)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil ($.20)
- 2 cups water, for blending
- minced onion
- salt and pepper to taste
- red pepper flakes
- Set aside a few arugula leaves for garnish.
- In a blender, combine the
avocado, apples, chopped onion, arugula leaves, olive oil, and water,
and puree until very smooth.
- Salt and pepper to taste, and garnish with a
few chopped arugula leaves, some finely minced onion, and red pepper
calories: 275 fat: 18 gr carbs: 42 gr protein: 7 gr
Hello! I’m Lisa, a vegan artist, photographer, author, Vegan Life Coach Educator, and RYT 200 yoga teacher. I love showing others how simple and delicious a plant-based diet can be. I draw and paint, cook, write, take lots of pics, eat lots of chocolate, and practice gratitude daily.