serves 6 ~ $1.12 per serving
This is just a very basic chocolate avocado/banana tart, and one of my favorites.
- 1 cup walnuts ($2.00)
- 1 cup raisins ($1.00)
- 1 ripe avocado ($.88)
- 2 ripe bananas ($.30)
- 3 tablespoons agave ($.60)
- 1/4 cup cacao or cocoa powder ($.80)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil ($.20)
- pinch salt
- 3 ounces raspberries ($1.00)
a food processor fitted with an “S” blade, process the walnuts, raisins, and
pinch salt. just until the starts sticking together a bit, which takes
about a minute.
- Press into a tart plate and chill.
in the food processor fitted with an “S” blade, process the avocado, bananas,
agave, vanilla, olive oil, and salt until very smooth.
- Pour into tart
shell, top with raspberries, and chill until slightly more firm.
- Garnish with red raspberries.
calories: 284 fat: 16 gr carbs: 35 gr protein: 5 gr